The purpose of this Policy is to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, about the processing of personal data collected through the website https://www.uepfly.com/ (hereinafter, “Uepfly.com/”).
2. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: UEPFLY, S.L. (hereinafter “UEPFLY”)
TAX ID: B42873521
Mailing address: C/ Rector Vives, 36-5 – Palma de Mallorca 07015
3. How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a result of the use of certain features of Uepfly.com/, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated into files for which UEPFLY is responsible. Specifically, Uepfly.com/ will record the following information:
- Contact form data that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides to UEPFLY, (name, surname, email and telephone number).
- Data from the newsletter/commercial communications form that the User interested in receiving information about news, offers, and promotions, voluntarily provides to UEPFLY (e-mail).
- Sending emails: the personal data (including, but not limited to, your e-mail address) that the User provides to us by sending an e-mail to @Uepfly.com/.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the Web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need in order to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your customer/user registration or take advantage of these services or features.
4. What is the purpose of processing your data?
In general, the information registered through Uepfly.com/ that UEPFLY obtains from Users, will be treated:
- To process and respond to requests made by Users through the forms provided on Uepfly.com/ and/or by e-mail.
- To send the newsletter and other commercial communications, when the User has authorized it.
- UEPFLY will carry out those actions of surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities for UEPFLY.
5. Can you be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling?
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
6. To which recipients will we communicate your data?
UEPFLY does not intend to disclose your personal data to any third party.
Certain companies that provide services to UEPFLY, S.L. may have access to your personal data (international data transfers). These transfers are made to countries with a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union (European Commission adequacy decisions, standard contractual clauses and certification mechanisms).
7. What is the legitimacy of the treatment?
The legal basis for the processing of the data collected is:
- We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular for the management of incidents related to your reservation through Uepfly.com/, the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract/pre-contract of sale. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for the purpose of sending commercial communications is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive information through various means.
8. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected will be kept by UEPFLY only for the time necessary to attend and manage each specific request made by the User.
In the case of the contact form, or by sending emails: for the time necessary to correctly respond to your request.
In the case of newsletters and/or commercial communications, until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by UEPFLY for the attention of any liabilities arising from the processing and only for the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once these periods have expired, the personal data will be deleted by UEPFLY.
9. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. At UEPFLY we have agreed that you may exercise these rights free of charge by sending us an e-mail to a unique e-mail address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. The User may revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of their data.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, the User may, at any time, ask UEPFLY for confirmation as to whether his/her personal data is being processed by our Company and, if so, to access such data. Likewise, he/she may request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Also, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. UEPFLY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have them transferred to another entity.
For such purposes, you may use the following channels, always attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: C/ Rector Vives, 36-5 – Palma de Mallorca 07015
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you are informed that you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Control Authority competent in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es