Frequently asked questions to Uep!Fly
What information can I find and what procedures can I carry out online through uepfly.com?
- Search for flights in our network.
- Purchase flights.
- Register as a customer and get access to our newsletter
- Automatically recognize your entitlement to the resident discount.
- Buy extras for flights.
- Book and buy hotels in our destinations at a very favorable rate.
- Manage your booking.
- Check-in for your flight.
- Uep!Fly Policy and Information.
- Information on how to contact Uep!Fly.
- Make suggestions and complaints.
- Obtain relevant information about your trips.
How to check-in?
- It is very simple. First you have to buy a ticket, keep your reservation code and from 48 hours before your flight check-in on uepfly.com on a computer or on your cell phone. The ‘check-in’ section is very visible and all you have to do is follow the instructions.
- If you are entitled to a resident discount, you must enter your information exactly as indicated on your certificate and the system will automatically recognize it and it will appear on your boarding pass.
- Download your boarding pass to your cell phone or send it to your device from your computer and present it at the security checkpoint and boarding counter.
- You can also print it, but, for a better and much more sustainable world, we prefer that you save it in your cell phone.
- If you cannot access the Internet, you can also go to our check-in desk at the airport where you will be given a ticket upon presentation of your ID and flight information.
- If you have luggage to check in, please bring your boarding pass (if you don’t have it, it will be provided there) and your ID to our counter between two hours and 45 minutes before your flight and hand it in.
What documentation should I have?
In order to make a reservation, the passenger’s National Identity Document (DNI), passport or Foreigner’s Identity Number (NIE) and the debit or credit card with which the payment of the ticket will be made or has been made are required.
What can I bring as carry-on baggage?
- You can take one carry-on baggage in the cabin and one personal accessory, with a maximum weight of 8 kg.
- Due to the limited capacity in the aircraft cabin, for your convenience we suggest that you deliver your hand luggage at the foot of the aircraft, for which we will label it appropriately and give you the corresponding receipt. We will return it to you on arrival, also at the foot of the aircraft, without any cost for this service.
What can I check in as baggage?
- If included in the airfare, you can carry a suitcase or bag up to 23 kg. with a dimension of 152 cm. height+width+length and you can pay a fixed overweight fee up to a maximum of 32 kg.
- All checked baggage is personal and non-transferable and each passenger will check it individually.
- If you need to carry more luggage, you can hire the transport of additional luggage when making the reservation or from Booking Management.
- We advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes before check-in time if you have luggage to check in.
- For special baggage size or characteristics, please contact our Call Center.
Can I travel with pets?
- Pets such as dogs, cats and rodents (hamsters, guinea pigs and rabbits) are allowed in the cabin.
- Their maximum weight, including the bag containing them, is 8 kg. You must show their veterinary record with the mandatory vaccinations required by current regulations.
- They shall be transported in bags or containers specially designed for this purpose and ventilated, equipped with closures that cannot be opened by the pet from the inside or easily from the outside and shall be clean and shall not emit an unpleasant odor.
- The size of the bag or container shall not exceed 50x40x25 cm.
- The animal will remain in the bag or container from the time of boarding at the departure airport terminal until it arrives at the arrival airport terminal.
- The transport of the animal costs 20 euros each way and can be paid at the Uep!Fly offices at the airports.
- Uep!Fly does not allow animals in the baggage hold of the aircraft.
- We declare ourselves friends of animals.
Can an unaccompanied minor travel?
We do not allow unaccompanied minors to travel with us.
Does Uep!Fly have offices at airports?
We have offices at your disposal in all the airports where we operate, which are at your disposal for ticket sales and services and for any questions you may have. The offices are very close to the check-in counters of our flights.
Who should we contact during the flight if we need or want to know something?
- Our ATR 72 has a crew of two pilots and two cabin crew members. Our cabin crew are highly experienced professionals who ensure your safety on board and are ready to make sure you have a pleasant flight and answer all your queries.
- All necessary and sufficient safety instructions, including COVID-19 measures, will be given prior to take-off and landing.
Is there service on board?
The short duration of our flights between Ibiza, Mallorca and Menorca does not allow us to offer an in-flight service, but we are committed to you having a very positive customer experience with us.
What electronic devices can be used during the flight?
- The telephone and Internet devices can be fully used before the aircraft is in motion and the crew members indicate over the loudspeaker that from that moment on they can only be used in airplane mode, for everyone’s safety.
- During take-off and landing, they may only be used if they can be handled with only one hand.
- After landing, they can be used again at full capacity.
Is smoking allowed on board?
- Government regulations in Spain prohibit smoking in public transportation and public buildings.
- Cigarettes, electronic cigarettes and vapes are strictly forbidden on board, including in the aircraft toilets.
- The Aviation Safety Law 21/2003 indicates the specific obligations of passengers, including compliance with the rules both on board aircraft and at airports, aerodromes and other facilities, as well as obeying the orders of aeronautical personnel to preserve order and safety, and provides for the prohibition of smoking, with a severe penalty system.
After the Flight
How to claim if my baggage is lost, damaged or delayed?
- Uep!Fly and Swiftair’s handling agent has a lost and found baggage desk in the baggage claim area at the airports where we operate and has the necessary resources and forms to search for and locate your lost and found baggage and get it to you.
- Also, in the event that any damage has occurred from the time you delivered your baggage at the check-in counter at the airport of departure until we deliver it to you on the belt at the airport of arrival, you can make the corresponding claim at the handling agent’s counter in the arrivals area.
- This claim must be made before leaving the baggage claim hall at the airport of destination.
What can I do if I have lost a personal item during the flight?
After disembarking all passengers on each flight, our crew members check the passenger cabin. If any personal belongings are found, they will be handed over to the ground staff, who in turn will deposit them at the lost and found office of the airport where they were found, indicating the necessary information.
What is required to fly regarding COVID-19?
- At the moment, Uep!Fly will fly only between the Balearic Islands and there is no requirement to provide any sanitary form with passenger data at the origin or destination, nor are negative PCR or antigen test results requested.
- Therefore, it is limited to the responsibility of travelers not to travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been in contact with a person who has been positive for coronavirus.
How is the aircraft disinfected regarding COVID-19?
- A thorough disinfection of the aircraft cabin is carried out daily, following the strictest protocols against COVID-19, and another cleaning is performed at least once a day.
- All passengers and employees of the company and suppliers accessing on board must permanently wear a mask with the appropriate level of protection.
- When boarding, passengers receive a free disinfectant wipe to use, which is collected before take-off.